Cloud engineers are IT professionals who design, implement, and manage cloud-based systems for businesses. They develop and implement cloud-applications, migrate existing on-premise applications to the cloud, and debug cloud stacks.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Life cycle management of the private/public cloud / containers and VMs server/infrastructure and related platforms such as Ubuntu, K8S, Openshift, AWS, GCP, HWC.
- Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for deployment
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Basic Linux Command
- Container Services
- Network Architecture
- Devops Principle
- Git Version Control Services
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
Nice to have
- Experience in Cloud Services like GCP, AWS, Azure, Huawei, Alibaba Cloud
- Database Knowledge is a plus
- Cloud Certification (Cloud Architect Solution)